Wednesday, October 1, 2014
when Jesus said it is finished I believe that He meant it
when Jesus said it is finished I believe that He meant it. and I believe it is finished because through Christ I don't have to be a slave to sin being controlled by its wages of death and through Christ I don't have to be defeated by sin habitually practicing its lifestyle that leads to death ! I may fall short we all do but a falling short doesn't mean you have to practice it daily because through Christ we are more than conquerors we are overcomers and through Christ we can have victory over sin and triumphantly & boldly stand being free indeed because whom the Son sets free is free indeed ! receive not the Grace of God in vain ! Grace empowers us to walk in victory it covers us and justifies us His mercy is abundantly shed upon a repentant heart !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we should recognize the importance of this
we should recognize the importance of this and ask ourselves what is the purpose of relationships that we have , is it God's pleasure ou...
-
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (katapin...
-
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ...
-
Today is the day of Salvation. Choose this day whom You will serve. You may think you have all kinds of time to choose but tomorrow isn...
No comments:
Post a Comment