Urgency compels me to sit selfless, praying earnestly that the world won't see me but Christ reflected , it's His way His Truth His Life we all need, who am I just a vessel emptied to be filled
filled to be poured out, many dont discern the Lord's Body, who am I ? my life is not my own My body His Temple a living sacrifice my life is laid down for the brethren, it's not about me eyes opened so I can see Its His way His Truth His life we all need, urgency compels me to sit selfless, praying earnestly that the world won't see me but Christ reflected. Instructed to Abide because then Im connected. Am I yet perfected no but I press toward the mark.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we should recognize the importance of this
we should recognize the importance of this and ask ourselves what is the purpose of relationships that we have , is it God's pleasure ou...
-
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (katapin...
-
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ...
-
Today is the day of Salvation. Choose this day whom You will serve. You may think you have all kinds of time to choose but tomorrow isn...
No comments:
Post a Comment